Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dream Deja Vu

Have you ever had deja vu,
but could recall from where
you experienced it before?
Have you ever had a dream
come back in to your head
and remind you
that the time your living
had to do with what it said?
Have you ever believed
that your dreams were sent,
and believed that they were lies?
So, if all of the above
has happened to you,
tell me my empathetic reader,
what did you do?
If two sides of the balance of truth
and lies is possible,
what am I to think we
a dream comes back to me?
Yes, when I say, "I had a
dream about this."
Yes, when I say, "This was
in my dream..."
Especially when I'd never
visited where I presently exist.
So! What am I to think?
What am I to believe?
Dear Father! Direct me!
If up could be down
and right could be left
I know not how to
differentiate them best!
Dear Father! You are my witness!
You know what's going on!
Why the dreams, the thoughts,
the ideas that come to me
in prophetic form?!



No comments: